1. They remind you of the little things. Example- don’t forget to to eat! It has happened before! The bride or bridesmaids get overwhelmed enough with everything going on before the ceremony that they forget to eat and end up fainting during the ceremony. Your planner will make sure this doesn’t happen!
1. A Calgary wedding planner allows you and your family to relax and enjoy the day. This is the day you have been waiting for and it will go by so fast! Take the time to enjoy every moment instead of creating stress by answering phone calls or wondering if the cake arrived. Relax in knowing that your planner has everything under control.
1. Planners have experience working with vendors and can help you make the best decisions when choosing one. You need vendors you can trust. A wedding planner will have worked with many vendors in their career and know who is reliable and trustworthy.
1. They read over your contracts and notice details you may have overlooked. In the hustle and bustle of planning it is possible to overlook details such as signing the contract without reading over it. On the day of your wedding you will get only what is stated in your contract. Your wedding planner thoroughly reads all contracts and makes sure everything you are expecting is in the contracts. Planners are here to look out for you.
1. Wedding planners are designers. They have unique ideas and can design your wedding around your personality and style, as well as the days latest trends.
1. They help you stay within your budget. A planner guides you through the costs of a wedding and helps you prioritize so you can keep within your budget. Most planners will have tips on how to cut costs through connections within the industry.
1. A wedding planner keeps everyone on schedule. With all the excitement going on, its possible to lose track of time quickly. It is important to stick to the schedule and rest assured the wedding planner will make sure everyone is on time throughout the day.
1. A good wedding planner will invest time into your wedding. Brides can quickly get wrapped up in the excitement and planning of their big day. When juggling to many things in life its easy to get behind on plans, therefor, bringing on unwanted stress! A wedding planners job is to put your mind at ease knowing that they have the skills and confidence to make your day an unforgettable experience for everyone involved. An investment well spent!